26 Jan 2014

Winter Sunlight





Hi!
Today, I wanted to show you a very casual and comfy outfit :) And as promised, here is my new baby bag ! I love it and wear it all the time ! 
I apologize for the pictures that are not so much inspiring but these pics were taken in my home town : Strasbourg… After Shanghai, there is not so much inspiration here.. But I'll be moving in another city very soon ! Can't wait ! 
Xxx



Bonjour! 
Aujourd'hui, un post à propos d'une tenue très cool et confortable :) Et puis comme promis voici mon nouveau bébé porté ! Il ne me quitte déjà plus! J'en suis très très contente ! Je m'excuse pour le manque d'originalité des photos qui sont prises dans ma ville natale, Strasbourg ! Niveau inspiration on a vu mieux.. surtout après Shanghai… Mais bon, je déménage à nouveau très bientôt ! J'ai hâte! 
Xxx











Cardigan : H&M
Sunglasses : Rayban 
Bag : Alexander Wang
Shoes : UGG 


No comments:

Post a Comment