24 Sept 2013

I love NYC

Perfecto old - Topshop Top - Forever 21 skirt - H&M Heels
When I saw the now very famous Phillip Lim T Shirt with I Love Nueva York (that you can see here) I decided I could wear my oldie but goodie t-shirt from topshop on which it is written I love NY. It is getting cooler and cooler here in Shanghai and I couldn't be happier.. I will be able to wear more autumn outfits and show it to you :) 
Tell me what you think about this one ! 
Xxx

Lorsque j'ai vu le très connu T-shirt de Phillip Lim où est écrit I love Nueva York (que vous pouvez voir ici) je me suis dit que je pourrais ressortir mon bon vieux t-shirt Topshop :). 
Le temps s'adoucit de plus en plus ici à Shanghai et je ne pourrais être plus heureuse, je vais enfin pouvoir porter des tenues plus automnales et les partager avec vous :)
Dites moi ce que vous pensez de cette tenue ! 
Xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment