29 Sept 2013

Sunday outfit :)


Jumper Forever 21 - Bag Forever 21 - Sneakers Bensimon - 


Here is a "sunday outfit' very casual just to walk around in the city :) It is still pretty hot here but we can fill that autumn is just around the corner ;) October is my last month in Shanghai and then I will be back in France for at least three months before going to another country ;) My parents are coming for three weeks to visit China so it will be complicated for me to update my blog, I will try my best ;) 


Voici une tenue du dimanche, très casual juste pour se promener en ville. Il fait toujours assez chaud à Shanghai mais on peut sentir que l'automne n'est pas loin ;). Octobre est mon dernier mois à Shanghai et je serai de retour en France pour au mois trois mois avant de repartir pour d'autres aventures ;). Mes parents nous rendent visite pour 3 semaines, du coup il sera compliqué pour moi de mettre à jour mon blog, je ferai de mon mieux ;). 

















No comments:

Post a Comment