3 Sept 2013

Travel Outfit

Shirt Zara - Blouse H&M - Shorts H&M - Sneakers H&M

Sorry, I was not so active with the blog this week end but I was traveling to Beijing. Here is my travel outfit for the plane :) I know it is very very simple but I wanted to be comfy ^^ Ah and I managed to find the september issue of VOGUE at the airport ! I was so happy but I have to say I am a bit disappointed with it... It is only commercial and no editorial selection of clothes and trends... I love watching ads in VOGUE but... I was expecting a bit more.. anyway.. 
Xxx



Désolée de ne pas avoir été très active ce week end mais  c'est parce que je suis partie à Beijing et j'y suis pour une semaine entière... Voici ma tenue pour prendre l'avion, une tenue très très simple mais je voulais me sentir à l'aise pour l'avion.. J'ai aussi pu mettre la main sur le VOGUE US du mois de septembre mais je dois dire que je suis un peu déçue... il y a énormément de publicité et très peu d'articles intéressants et quasiment aucune sélection de la part de la rédaction concernant les tendances de l'automne.. J'en attendais un petit peu plus... 
Xxx












Follow me on Bloglovin ! 

1 comment: