17 Aug 2013

Ethnic Mix


Dress H&M - Espadrilles Chanel - Bag Forever 21 - Sunglasses Rayban - Bracelet Balenciaga & Bala Boosté











Hi!
We spend our saturday afternoon hanging out in the park Xujiahui in our neighborhood and it was the perfect spot to shoot some photos :)

It a nice park near the subway station Xujiahui on line 1 and 9. It makes me think of a mini central park because you can see the buildings around it...

Well, it is nice to have a park near our apartment because in Shanghai, the parks are quite rare..

It was a great afternoon !

Regarding my outfit, I was inspired by ethnical prints that I mixed :) actually I do not have all my stuff here in Shanghai that's why you always see the same bags or shoes... ^^
I hope you also had a great saturday !

Xxx


Bonjour ! 
Cette après midi, nous sommes allés nous balader dans un parc à côté de notre appartement : le parc Xujiahui. 
C'est un joli parc pour faire une petite balade et à vrai dire il me fait penser à un mini Central Park.. 
En tout cas, c'était très sympa ! 

Pour ma tenue du jour, je me suis inspiré des motifs ethniques que j'ai mixés... en fait, je n'ai pas beaucoup d'affaires ici à Shanghai, c'est pour cela que vous voyez très souvent le même sac et les mêmes chaussures ^^
Xxx



























No comments:

Post a Comment