16 Aug 2013

Python Leopard


Top H&M Trend - Shorts bought in QiPu Lu - Sneakers H&M -
Straw tote Marc By Marc Jacobs - Necklace Swarovski and H&M 

Hi!
Last saturday, I went to a H&M shop near my apartment, just to have a look at their new collection... Yes... just to have a look... I went home with two tops, one pair of sneakers, a pant and a short... -_-
Here are the sneakers and one of the top I bought. I fell in love with these sneakers they are so cool with this python print !
You will see my other purchases this week !
xxx

Samedi dernier, je suis allé chez H&M juste pour regarder leur nouvelle collection.. oui juste pour regarder.. Je suis repartie avec deux tops, une paire de baskets, un pantalon et un short...
Voici les photos de mes nouvelles baskets et d'un des deux tops. Je suis littéralement tombée amoureuse des baskets, j'adore leur imprimé python !
La suite des mes achats cette semaine !
xxx












Follow my Blog on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment