16 Aug 2013

I'm Blue !

T-shirt and Shorts bought in Qipu Lu - Bag Louis Vuitton - Shoes Paul & Joe

Hi,
Today I wanted to show you a real cheap&chic outfit ;). Actually, both my shorts and t-shirt are from Qipu Lu (a place in Shanghai where you can get a t-shirt for 4 euros!) , and my bag is from LV (cruise collection in 2010, if I remember well ;)).
When I went to one of the Ralph Lauren's boutiques in Shanghai last month, I saw an electric blue pair of shorts with a silk marinière. I immediatly thought that I needed to buy a cheaper version of these shorts (which I managed to find) and now I still have to look for the silk marinière !
I will keep you informed !
XXX

Aujourd'hui, je voulais vous montrer une vraie tenue Cheap and Chic. En fait, j'ai acheté mon short et mon t-shirt à Qipu Lu, (un endroit à Shanghai où l'on peut acheter un t-shirt pour 4 euros à peine), et mon sac vient de chez Louis Vuitton (de la collection croisière 2010 si je me souviens bien ;))
Quand je suis allé chez Ralph Lauren le mois dernier, j'ai vu un short bleu électrique avec une marinière en soie et j'ai immédiatement pensé qu'il fallait que je reconstitue cette tenue. J'ai trouvé le short mais je cherche encore la marinière...
Je vous tiens informés ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment