29 Aug 2013

Outfit at the Antique Market

Shirt Zara - Top H&M Divided - Shorts Cabbages & Roses Uniqlo - Sunglasses Ray Ban - Necklace and Bag from Shanghai - 


Today, another ootd which was shoot at the Antique Market in Shanghai (Dongtai Lu enter from Xizang Lu into Liuhe Lu, metro station Laoximen line 8). The Antique Market is nice to take a walk and to shop some souvenirs. But be careful many antiquities are fake.. It is nice though to 
get the feeling that you are in "Ancient China". I just bought myself a ring for 10 RMB (1,6 dollars). 
I also wanted to share with you theses shorts that I like very much, I love the pattern actually. What do you think about it? My necklace comes from the Fabric Market, I will talk about it really soon ^^
Xxx



Aujourd'hui, une nouvelle tenue, shootée dans le Marché Aux Antiquités à Shanghai (Dongtai Lu entrée sur Xizang Lu, Liuhe Lu, station Laoximen ligne 8). Le Marché Aux Antiquités est agréable pour se balader et faire un peu de shopping, plus particulièrement pour rapporter quelques souvenirs... restez tout de même prudents, beaucoup d'antiquités sont fausses. En tout cas, le marché reste assez atypique et amène une authenticité qui manque parfois à Shanghai. J'ai simplement acheté une bague pour 10 RMB (1,2 euros). Je voulais aussi partager avec vous ce short, que j'aime beaucoup, surtout à cause du tissu. Mon collier vient du Fabric Market, je vous en reparlerai très rapidement ^^
Xxx














12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this so nice comment ! It means a lot..
    I went to see your blog as well and I have to say, I love the brand! so girly and romantic :)

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola me encantaron tus fotos y las maletas vintage geniales!
    saludos
    L.
    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit.. your sunnies are great

    Charlotte

    Website | Winston & Willow

    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment ! Yes I would love to follow you if you follow me ;)
    Xxx

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shorts and that necklace!!

    http://oyouclassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love markets and that one looks really cool to find deals.

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ça a l'air superbe j'aimerai beaucoup y aller! j'adore ton short!

    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool outfit! I love your denim shirt! And your sunnies are very cute! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete