17 Aug 2013

Obsessed by Bobby !



Hi !
Like many girls who like fashion, I am totally obssesed with these Isabel Marant sneakers! But I have to say that the price is really to much for me, so I found these Topshop shoes that will help me with my obession :p and they are on sale !
The black ones are sold out but they are still the white and beige ones available : here for the white pair and here for the beige ones.
Unfortunatly, as I am still in Shanghai, I won't be able to see them until the end of october when I will be back home..
My favorite ones are the white ones but as I won't be able to wear them until the winter I have chosen the black ones...
I hope they are going to be great ! :)
Xxx

Bonjour !
Comme beaucoup de filles qui aiment la mode, je suis complétement fan de ces baskets Isabel Marant! Mais je dois dire que le prix est vraiment trop élevé pour moi, du coup, j'ai trouvé ces chaussures Topshop qui devrait m'aider à surmonter mon addiction ;) (et en plus elles étaient soldées !)
La version noire est en rupture de stock mais il y a toujours la version blanche (ici) et la version beige (ici)
Malheureusement comme je suis à Shanghai jusqu'à la fin octobre, je ne pourrais pas les voir avant...
Mes préférées sont les blanches mais comme je ne pourrais pas les porter avant l'hiver j'ai préféré commander les noires.
J'espère qu'elles seront bien !
Xxx




2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love it:)

    Win a pair of sunglasses:
    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/2013/08/glasses-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ira ! Your blog is awesome too ! :)

    ReplyDelete